- Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- Status: Interim/Project
We are actively recruiting for a Procurement Officer for our Not-for-Profit client in Ottawa, Ontario. The role will be for a 4 month term with the possibility of extension.
The ideal Procurement Officer will have experience in:
* Contract agreements - preparing and expediting, amendments, SOAs and purchase orders;
* Review supplier agreements, provide advice and recommendations to management;
* Assist with preparation of RFP, FRSOs, bids and proposals;
* Organization of and maintenance of all contracts;
* Identifying and resolving discrepancies in contracts;
* 5 or more years of experience in a similar role;
* Knowledge of contract development, standards, language, and contractual terms and conditions;
* Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Microsoft Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* A Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
* Proven understanding of the principles and practices of contracts preparation and conflict resolution;
* Superb business communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills.
Connect with Us Today:
If you would like more information or to apply for this role, please contact Robert Half Management Resources in our Ottawa office at (613) 234-1818 or email@example.com.