- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Status: Full-Time
Working with our client in Mississauga, OfficeTeam is actively recruiting for an Inventory Controller for a full-time position immediately available in Mississauga.
The role of Inventory Controller is to be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels
- Classify, label and warehouse all inventory for future use.
- Maintaining Accurate records of inventory levels and location for easy retrieval.
- Communicate with all department managers and purchasing on inventory levels and locations.
- Assist the Finance Director with inventory count levels
- Creating governance amongst the branches for inventory controls
- Responsible for assisting in the receiving and shipping department in logging all incoming inventory purchases.
- 2 or more years of proven inventory experience
- Strong Data Entry experience
Connect with Us Today:
For more information about this full-time opportunity and to review your career goals, connect today with Kirstie Denicola at (905) 306.8326 or at email@example.com quoting Inventory Controller / Mississauga in the heading of your email.