The Account Assistant opportunity might be for you if:
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. This includes checking insurance documents, preparation of submissions, maintaining schedules, and claims entry.
- You persevere through obstacles and pressurized timelines. You enjoy learning new things, grasp concepts quickly, and when things change – you know how to roll with the punches. This includes following up on outstanding documents from the Insured and Insurer.
- You like helping people. You get a kick out of providing value to others. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. This includes effectively dealing with client queries, collaborating during team meetings, and when assisting your designated Account Manager and Account Executive.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are equally comfortable with verbal and written communication. This includes invoicing clients, handling correspondence between clients and Lloyd Sadd, and assisting with the renewal of annual service agreements.
If you have these qualifications, then you might be for Lloyd Sadd:
- Level 1 Insurance License;
- 1-2 years prior (Commercial) Insurance Experience is preferable;
- Must be working to attaining or already have CIP or CAIB designation;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritizing skills;
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Skill in teamwork, communication, adaptability, along with a customer focus and business sense;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Positive and self-motivated;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and underwriters;
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments.
Oh wait, there’s more:
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent Health & Dental Benefit Plans
- Flexible Working Arrangements & Schedules
- Career development & Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts & Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Referral Bonuses for both New Business and Talent
Lloyd Sadd’s success can be attributed to attracting, developing, and retaining dedicated team members. We are committed to a culture that motivates and recognizes high performance through professional development opportunities which include progressive responsibilities, recognition for effort and rewards based on results.
Ready to apply? We thought so!
Please email a copy of your Resume and Cover Letter to Courtney Fry, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org For additional information, please visit our website at www.lloydsadd.com
We thank all those who apply, however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.