Business Development Representative
1 Position - Perth Region, 1 Position - Lindsay Region
Promoting value to external and internal stakeholders through the support and development of our distribution force, you will serve as a communication link. You will act as an information conduit, building relationships through face to face meetings, training, email, telephone and marketing to develop our future action plans. You are a key contributor to supporting the distribution and promotion of our products and services with a dedicated focus on delivering member value. Your professional skill set includes:
- Exceptional relationship building to emphasize support, education, and branding,
- Strong ability to interpret production and broker/agent experience reports with the ability to communicate and develop strategies to achieve goals,
- Manage broker contract and compensation agreements,
- Execute action plans with focus on strategic growth and long term profitability,
- Advanced time management, organizational, analytical and evaluative skills,
- Sound judgement and decision making abilities,
- Strong financial acumen to relate guidelines and policies, reporting, and claims analysis to financial results for strategic communication,
- Strong knowledge of computers, reporting tools, and Microsoft Office programs,
- Effective communication skills to interact with various internal and external contacts,
- Valid Class G license with a clean abstract,
- CIP designation is considered ideal, and
- 5+ years direct experience in the field of P&C insurance, completion of post-secondary education or an equivalent of all.
This role is based in the field, with frequent visits required to our distribution offices across the designated territory for the role. A willingness to travel and work flexible hours is required.
Visit thecommonwell.ca for a detailed role description and to submit your online application
by April 19, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted. We provide equal opportunity and a barrier free process.