As an experienced insurance professional specializing in Accident Benefits Claims Adjusting you possess the following key skills:
- Analyzing, evaluating, and negotiating moderate to complex AB claims, including LAT Hearings, arbitration, litigation, and claims resolution,
- Solid investigative and statement taking skills,
- Strong comprehension in policy wordings and professional reports interpretation,
- Sound knowledge of all relevant regulations - including SABS and the Insurance Act,
- Effective communication skills to interact with various internal and external contacts,
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task; and
- 5+ year’s prior experience in the field of accident benefits, completion of post-secondary education or an equivalent of both.
Visit thecommonwell.ca for a detailed role description and to submit your online application by April 12, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted. We provide equal opportunity and a barrier free process.