Situated in our Head Office in downtown Toronto and reporting to the Claims Manager, Strategic Products, the main focus of the Claims Adjuster, Strategic Products is the prompt, professional and effective investigation and adjustment of specialized personal lines claims. As part of a dynamic growing unit, the successful candidate will also participate in special project initiatives geared to improve practices and efficiencies.
- University Degree and/or CIP designation completed or in process
- 5-7 years related work experience processing personal property lines (home or equipment) claims
- Capable of managing a large workload while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation partnered with excellent customer service skills
- Good written and strong oral communication
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. We are committed to sustaining our Employment Equity Program to ensure that members of all groups enjoy equal access to jobs and are able to participate and contribute to their fullest potential.
Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference CAPL0318-BW and send a covering letter along with a resume to: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.