Personal Lines Account Manager
We are a state-of-the-art Insurance Broker that continues to grow in the Prince Edward Island market. Peake & McInnis Ltd. is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team to properly serve our clients and continue our growth going forward.
Most jobs in the Insurance Industry are stressful by nature and this one is no different , this is not an Office Job that requires just showing up, you will be expected to make decisions ,take responsibility and be a team player. If you are an intelligent, self-starter, high achiever with a “don’t stop until I get it done” work ethic you may be right for this job.
Peake & McInnis Ltd can trace its beginnings back to 1912. We attribute our longevity to our ability to adapt and embrace change. We are continually looking for better ways to conduct our business; smart people and technology have allowed us to do this. The work environment is fast paced, highly digitized and challenging, probably not what you think of when you think insurance. We plan on continuing on this approach with upbeat, positive, talented insurance people using advanced technology to serve our clients and grow.
The Insurance industry to most people sounds pretty slow and boring. Every day will bring new challenges and problems to be solved, some good some bad but nonetheless unique. There of course will be the daily grind like any business and that “nose to grindstone” mentality will be of greatest benefit to you. A College or University degree is preferred, excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must and you are currently licensed or working toward being licensed to sell Property & Casualty Insurance in the Province of Prince Edward Island.
Key Elements of the Job
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, you will:
- Provide the most prompt, accurate and courteous service that our clients have ever received anywhere.
- Quote and sell insurance policies to best match the client’s needs
- Participate in Business Development activities and cross sell insurance within the existing book of business.
- Perform various policy maintenance activities
- Participate in the claims processes
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Perform selected specialty tasks unique to your post
- Be actively involved in training and education to keep abreast of matters relevant to your position
If you are committed to excellence and a strong team player who wants to participate in an exceptional industry, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com.