We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Account Executive to generate New Business Sales.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience
- Handle customer inquiries through a variety of communication methods
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets
- Solicit and ask for the cross-sell/Up-sell
- Placing business that is the best fit for clients’ needs and insurance company compliance requirements.
- Vast understanding of insurance companies products
- Ensure quality and production objectives are met
- Following up on leads in a timely and effective manner
- RIBO License – min 2 years’ experience selling home and auto insurance, preferably in a brokerage environment
- Proven sales track record
- Personal Lines underwriting knowledge
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Organizational skills (multi-tasking, time management)
- Understanding of insurance software and rating engines
- Understanding of market relations
- Maintain a positive demeanor and foster team spirt
- You have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to adapt to change at a work-flow and company level
Please email your resume in confidence to Human Resources at email@example.com and include “Personal Lines Account Executive” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.