What is the job?
RBC Insurance is a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. As an Insurance Advisor, LIfe & Welath on our team, you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice as a trusted partner to your clients. You understand that your success depends on your motivation, ambition, and client-focused approach. This position allows you to develop your market, with the brand, strength, and stability of Canada’s leading financial institution behind you.
What will you do?
- Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing client relationships, in order to establish a thriving client network
- Develop a complete understanding of client’s needs and deliver solution, advice, and recommendations accordingly
- Provide clients with a wide range of Life, Living Benefits, Wealth and Travel insurance products and solutions
What do you need to succeed?
- Life and Accident and Sickness License or willingness to complete the Life License Qualification Program
- Professional sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion for opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/exceeding targets
- Talent for listening and establishing trust with prospects, in addition to a dedication to finding the right solutions for clients
- Flair for networking and building relationships, as well as a strong work ethic
- Committed willingness and understanding of the expectation to work flexible hours in order to better help our clients
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- College diploma or university degree
- An existing network of referrals and/or centres of influence
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. Working in collaborative teams, we care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
- A competitive pay and unique compensation plan, along with a pension/benefits structure, will allow you to unlock unlimited earning potential at RBC
- Become part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, inclusive, respectful, and high-performing team
- Sophisticated tools, including RBCI software, training, and the team support you need to develop your market
- Continued opportunities for attractive career advancement
- The full suite of RBC Insurance Life, Living Benefits, Wealth, and Travel products
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including pension and flexible benefits
- A world-class onboarding and ongoing training program
RBC Insurance is an organization that succeeds by bringing out the best in its people. You’ll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. At the heart of this is a commitment to diversity. RBC respects and responds to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives – so you can focus on what you can do best – putting clients first.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.