Due to a pending retirement in our agent force we are seeking an experienced Property and Casualty sales and service representative to assume responsibility for sales and service of an existing portfolio of policies for Commonwell policyholders/members. We are seeking a driven, sales-minded professional with a passions for the P&C insurance industry and desire to provide outstanding customer service to our members. This agent will be responsible for supporting achievement of profitable growth goals and objectives through value-based conversations with current and future clients to best serve their needs. In this role, we are seeking the following key skills and qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of personal lines and commercial insurance products, including rural and agricultural property and small to mid-sized commercial business.
- Strong sales and customer service orientation with the proven ability to exceed customer expectations on service and effectively deliver on portfolio growth targets.
- Excellent ability to cultivate values based relationships with all stakeholders through exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, time management skills, and are detail oriented.
- Valid G driver’s license to visit clients, within flexible schedules to meet their needs.
- Possess 5+ years’ experience in the P&C market, with preference given to those in good standing with either their OTL (Other Than Life) or RIBO (Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario) licence. Those not currently holding the licence must be committed to obtaining this upon hire.
Visit thecommonwell.ca for a detailed role description and submit your application by May 24, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring barrier free employment practices. Should you require accommodation due to a disability, let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.