Are you a driven, self-starter who can think outside of the box, enjoys new challenges and adjusting interesting insurance claim files? We are looking for an intermediate to senior liability adjuster to join our team of claims professionals, who can also do some property claims.
Priddle Gibbs Adjusters is a boutique independent insurance adjusting firm that specializes in claims handling for commercial accounts and specialty risks. We offer above industry average compensation, high income potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Required education and experience:
- 5 or more years' consecutive adjusting experience
- Preference for candidate with liability and CGL claims experience, though we are willing to train the right person
- Experience with bodily injury, property, and commercial claims would be an asset
- Independent adjusting experience would be an asset
- Completed post-secondary education
- CIP designation, or actively working towards completing in the near future
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Aptitude to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Good understanding of liability and related legal principles
- Thorough investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret policy coverage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Amiable personality with ability to build rapport with insureds, claimants and clients
- Strong work ethic, without the need for constant supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills, to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to obtain an Alberta adjuster’s license
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. If you think you may be the person we are looking for please send your resume in confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.