We currently have a fulltime position available for a Claims Supervisor (Auto). Working in our office in Edmonton and reporting to the Claims Manager, the successful candidate will showcase their technical expertise while providing leadership and guidance to a team of Section B Adjusters and Bodily Injury Examiners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the technical leader in the areas of Section B, Auto Injury and Casualty Claims, providing direction and advice to team on all claim matters;
- Ensure timely and equitable distribution of work;
- Mentor and coach team members, helping them to achieve performance goals;
- Make recommendations on file handling and reserves to staff ensuring adherence to company standards
- Conduct training of new and existing employees on technical issues
- Establish and maintain business relationships with third party service providers;
- Assist the Claims Manager with annual performance reviews and decisions with respect to recruitment/internal promotions
- Various other duties as required
- CIP / FCIP or working towards an insurance designation
- Minimum 5 years applicable technical experience
- Strong experience in Section B, Auto Injury and Casualty Claims are required
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions on complex issues in a timely fashion
- Strong time-management skills and organization skills
- Approachable, cooperative demeanor
- Previous supervisory experience would be an asset
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.